Detect run from drive type

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 30 07:41:04 EST 2007

Hi,

I couldn't find such an external by Mark Wieder, but I noticed there
is one in the Externals SDK:

<ftp://ftp.runrev.com/pub/revolution/downloads/distributions/sdk/
ExternalSDK.zip>

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 30-dec-2007, om 2:42 heeft Richard Gaskin het volgende geschreven: