Back to the Future with Hypercard

Derek Bump runrev at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Dec 26 11:58:00 EST 2007

Thank you Richmond for posting that link.  It brought back memories of
when I first started using HyperCard and how it made my dreams of
developing software come alive.

For the life of me I could never understand why Apple abandoned
HyperCard.  But, better for RunRev then.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/