Help - Building standalone on windows errors with Can't open Stackfile...

Stephen King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Wed Dec 26 06:56:24 EST 2007

Hi

I am using 2.5.1 and have hit a problem with building the standalone and
hope someone has a solution (or I have to go back a long way to an earlier
version)

I am building a standalone that saves data so using move into individual
stackfiles.

I had a problem at one point (have no idea what happened) when a bunch of
copies of rev cursors appeared in my application browser. Eventually got rid
of them, but at around the same time, if I build a standalone, it goes
through the process until the end then comes up with a red cross window
saying Can't open Stackfile... (name of my stackfile).
In the build folder there is an exe only and if I try to open it I get an
error 0,0.
Earlier versions of my app build Ok, so I think it's something to do with
when these rev cursor substacks appeared

If no one has any ideas, what is the easiest way to port all my cards and
stacks to a new clean build? I assume Rev can only have one stackfile open
at a time

Cheers
Steve