RevFont not working on Mac Intel

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Dec 23 11:58:14 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

This is the problem that I presented to the list a couple of weeks
ago. In my case, I'm using XP under VMWare's Fusion on an IntelMac.
Some of my textfields appear, but some others do not. They,
apparently, are present, since they are read when the card opens, and
you can hear them being read; you just can't see them. I have yet to
test the reading feature for all of the missing text. In my case, I'm
pretty sure that I am not using the revFont.dll, unless Rev uses it
on its own when creating the Windows standalone. Also, I have not
checked it out with the 2.9 beta yet. Nor have I had the opportunity
to check it out on a real PC Box.

If I can share any additional info, please let me know.

Joe Wilkins