Merry Christmas from Toon Santa; Get a Free (3D) iPhone/iPod/iMac

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Dec 22 13:47:50 EST 2007

http://www.mirye.com/images/banners/toonsanta2007.jpg

I like it, Chipp!

Oooh, oooh, I cant let Chipp get out a 3D image without trying to meet his
challenge :-)

Our Toon Santa character (part of our 3D IP business) is the official Santa
on NORAD's Santa tracker for a third year. They didn't get our "King of the
Northpole" theme until too late though. Here's a render of Toon Santa 2007
with Mrs Toon Santa 2007.

If you stop by http://www.toonsanta.com, you can find instructions on how to
get 3D versions of the iPhone, iPod(s) and iMac - these are available for
free - help yourself :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC

- Because it is about who you know.(tm)
http://www.proactive-intl.com

-Mirye Software Publishing - NA Publishers of Runtime Revolution
http://www.mirye.com