[OT] SheepShaver and printing...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Dec 21 15:34:05 EST 2007

Jim,

Why are you using a shared dmg? My OSX home folder appears as a hard
disk in Sheepshaver. You can tell Sheepshaver to mount any folder you
like as a hard disk. Just be a bit careful with special folders.
Sheepshaver tends to move your desktop folder around.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-dec-2007, om 21:04 heeft Jim Carwardine het volgende geschreven: