Valentina Upgrade from SuperBundle

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 11:48:26 EST 2007

And my other concern is that the offer expiration date is close by,
with no come back regarding https from them as yet.
The Paypal option should be on the site, and not a 'last' option only
discovered through email.

Yes, easer of use AND secure.
Both the Myrie and ParadigmaSoft sites had an easy enough setup for
the payment (minus the requirement to register at Myrie) but once I
hit the payment page I slammed the brakes.

There's ease and 'unease'... :)

Cheers,

Luis.