How to read the Rev license?

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 08:28:25 EST 2007

It sounds like a silly question... but how do I read the license
without re-installing Rev? (This is Studio on OS X)

As I'm starting to do more commercial apps I wanted to check that I
was complying with Rev's requirements regarding logos etc.

We're no longer required to include the Rev logo in our 'about'
windows, but in the logo PDF the following appears:

"You must include the copyright notice, as specified in
the Runtime Revolution license agreement, where other
such notices appear."

So, were do I find the license, given that it's not in the Rev Studio
folder, and not in the Rev .app package?

Ian