Standalone Build Error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 20 05:51:09 EST 2007

Hi Ted,

 From experience, I know that Revolution has difficulties building
standalones with so many controls. MetaCard has a very different
standalone builder. I suggest you give MetaCard a try.

Feel free to send me an e-mail off-list, if you can't get this
problem solved.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 20-dec-2007, om 5:48 heeft Ted het volgende geschreven: