Standalone Build Error

Ted tedl at voyager.net
Tue Dec 18 20:45:43 EST 2007

Standalone Build Error

Mac 0S 10.5
Revolution Version 2.8.1-Build 472

I have a 9 MB project with 450 cards. Everything works fine within the
Revolution application environment.

But when I attempt to save it as a standalone application, I get an error that
stops the build. This happens about two hours into the build, during "Removing
development properties..."

The error message looks like this:

! There was an error while saving the standalone application.

91,1520,21
77,1520,21
456,1520,8
198,1520,30
181,1520,30
252,1520,1
587,1494,1
241,1494,1  RevCopyExternals
353,0,0        stack "revSaveAsStandalone" of Stack"/Applications/Revolution
Enterprise/2.8.1-gm-3/Toolset/revstandalonesettings.rev"
573,299,1
490,294,1
241,294,1  revCreateStandalone
353,0,0 stack "RevSaveAsStandalone"
of stack"/Applications/Revolution Enterprise/2.8.1-gm-3/Toolset/
revstandalonesettings.rev"
573,119,1

Does anyone know how I can get the train back on the track?

Thanks,

Ted