Kiosk Mode Goes away

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Dec 16 20:01:19 EST 2007

I'm using Andre Kiosk external, on Leopard now it seems to have issues.

If I boot into my app an turn Kiosk mode on, then all appears as expected.

If I launch them into Safari... after closeing Safari, My stand alone
application comes back, this time with the menu bar appear at the top...
users can click "Quit" and are landed back inthe finder with access to
the local hard drive and everything...

I think at the very least I can issue some kind of "hide menubar" on
resume... so that even though Kiosk mode seems to get axed.. they still
have no menu items.

any ideas appreciated.