Bizarre Problems with Leopard+PowerPC

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Dec 16 15:21:12 EST 2007

I can verify this issue, as I am also having this problem.  However,
mine fails also on Macintels too running Leopard, not just Powermacs.
I've had SEVERAL user reports of this.  No telling how many just fail
without telling me.  My customers are rumbling unhappily, those who
paid for the software prior to getting a new computer and now cannot
use it.

Kevin, did you file a Bugzilla report?  If so, I will add to it.  Let
me know the bug number.

Ken, I haven't had a chance to try your build, it's tabled until
after the holidays :-)  Just sticking my two cents in that Kevin
isn't the only one experiencing this.

Shari

--
WlND0WS and MAClNT0SH shareware games