Images Miscolored

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Dec 15 20:36:09 EST 2007

Scott,

Not to throw too big of a monkeywrench into the mix... but on XP your top 3
images record the following RGB values (from left to right)

Mac color (as stated)                 PC Color
255,96,0                                   255,120,0
102,205,0                                 255,102,0
102,205,0                                 255,126,0

We went through this a few years ago and I then created another stack as
well. Since then, I've pretty much tried not to use PNG's for cross platform
development. But, in some cases, it's necessary...like non-square buttons.
Anyone who figures a way around this should get a"golden pencil" award ;-)

best,

Chipp