[OT] Flip4Mac-latest version.

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Dec 15 12:46:55 EST 2007

Then they must have forgotten to turn on the registration window on
your particular version.
Am I to gather that you are indignant that you can't convert using
the newest free version?

  It's clearly stated as being a PLAYBACK ONLY utility in free mode.
One pays the $29 for the conversion version.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o