hypothetical iPhone question

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Fri Dec 14 09:04:29 EST 2007

As we get closer to the release of the first iPhone SDK, I have a
couple of (probably not too bright) questions.

Once the SDK is available, will it be possible for RunRev to somehow
adapt Revolution to enable iPhone standalones? Is this even a valid
question in the first place?  I have been using Rev for years now,
but it is the only type of development I do. I have no idea how to
use X-code or any other development environment or programming
language, but I would be very keen to make simple apps for the iPhone
and iPod Touch in the future.

Are they any rumours about RunRev getting on this bandwagon in the
future? What would it take from Runrev to do this? Is it at all
possible to make iPhone apps with Rev as it is now?

Just very, very curious!

Cheers,

Lars