Using the "do" command

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 05:45:04 EST 2007

On Dec 13, 2007 12:19 AM, Dan Friedman <dan at clearvisiontech.com> wrote:

All I get is "execution error".  My guess is the problem is the
> "Wscript.Echo" command.  But, how do you get a variable/parameter to
> return
> using VBScript?

Definitely not an expert with Win or VBScript, but from my readings of the
Rev docs I believe 'do' only works for Rev statements or Apple recognised
scripting languages - which counts VBScript out. I seem to recall recently
in another post someone mentioning that VBScript will work in do statements
with Rev 2.9.

I think, until 2.9 comes, you might need to have a look at the 'shell'
command.

HTH