Quartam and Galaxy on Linux

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 01:24:43 EST 2007

How do you try Quartam under Linux?  Downloaded the exe file, but cannot seem
to unpack it with Ark.  It looks like it installs under Wine, but that's
no-one's idea of fun.  So if you want to try it under 2.9 beta for Linux,
what do you do?

Also, it would be really nice to be able to try Galaxy before getting
committed - as a classic Linux user, support is not real high on my list of
priorities, if it runs that will be fine, even if there's no official
support.  But I'd like to see it running.  Is there a trial version
someplace?

Peter