Linux Revolution Executable

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:47:33 EST 2007

Hey,
  I am feeling really slow right now, but I can't find the executable for
the Revolution 2.9 db2.  I downloaded the zip file and unpacked it, and it
looks just like my OS X install, except the lack of anything named
"Revolution" that I can launch.  Am I missing something obvious?  I feel
silly even asking this question.  Her is the list of files and folders in
the folder:
Documentation          IDE Change Log.txt  Resources             Toolset
Engine Change Log.txt  Plugins             Runtime
Whats_New.txt
Externals              Read_Me_First.txt   Supporting Materials

  TTFN
    Bridger Maxwell