Cgi frames wondering

Hershel Fisch hershf at rgllc.us
Thu Dec 13 20:20:39 EST 2007

On 12/13/07 6:51 PM, "Dave Cragg" <dave.cragg at lacscentre.co.uk> wrote:

> I meant something like this:
>
> src="http://127.0.0.1/frame2.html"
I can't figure it out.
U the example from the tutorial and added the background to the body
and ???????

<head>
  <title>Tip of the Day</title>
</head>
  <center>
    <em>A random tip served by a Revolution CGI:</em>
  </center>

If I just open it up with a browser it works, doing it with rev cgi not,
meaning the background doesn't show up.
And with a browser I don't need the path.
May be this not the way to set the path? I added put the defaultFolder and
this is what the browser returned.
"/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables"

Thans, Hershel

> And place the "frame2.html" file in the html document tree, "not" the
> cgi-bin folder.
>
> Cheers
> Dave
>
>> second it does work with everything else excluding frames meaning
>> works fine
>> doing the tutorial from hyperlynk.
>> Hershel
>>>
>>> Cheers