just a test - please ignore

Xavier Bury xavier.bury at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:38:04 EST 2007

Hi Richmond,

Surprised you? I use metacard and since last summer rev professionally
almost every day (or used to) so i kept an eye for when they would fix the
win32 rdp bug. The only thing missing in the past more than half a decade...
Long wait for a bug fix, i tell you...

And since their quality is finally a priority effort, i decided to buy a
license - last summer...

On the personal basis, I still see no incentive to restart TAOO or another
Nitrous tools adventure yet but who knows... However the xtalk architecture
is still my prefered mode of operation and the only OS is deem worthy to get
my hands dirty with... So who knows what could happen on a rainy day?

La degustation du jour will be coming next year (when and what it it is
remains a surprise)...

cheerios
Xavier