Rev Holiday Bundle - Holy Cow, Batman!

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Dec 12 13:44:31 EST 2007

Marian,

Right on both counts.

The products are cross platform...

And yes, buy your Enterprise early update, pay $399 more and get Studio +
the bundle.

Bill

"Marian Petrides, M.D." wrote...
I'm assuming that all the included software would be cross-platform
(at least Mac and Windows, right)?

So a person who is eligible for an early update on Enterprise (at
$499) could order the early Enterprise update + the Studio Bundle--new
Studio license ($399) and end up with the same bundle for $100 less
than simply purchasing the Enterprise + bundle, correct?  Or am I
missing something?

I realize the number of us in this position is probably small but I
wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something before I ordered this
way.

Any way you look at it the bundle is fantastic!