Rev Holiday Bundle - Holy Cow, Batman!

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Dec 12 13:03:26 EST 2007

Hi Peter,

Don't despair too soon.

I heard a rumor that GLX2 actually runs swimmingly under Linux with Rev 2.9
beta. (Of course you get 2.9 for free with this bundle deal.) Quartam's
products I *think* should also run ok.

As for Valentina, they do have a Revolution engine for Linux; perhaps you
might be able to work out a deal with Paradigma. It's definitely worth an
email to them to find out.

- Bill

news:200712121713.55802.palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk...