Menubar on Windows???

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Dec 12 09:42:04 EST 2007

Hi Dave,

Le 12 déc. 07 à 15:32, Dave a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Ok, I understand this a bit better now, but one thing still
> confuses me. How does it know that the Menubar group is a Menubar
> group and not some other group with button in it?

Any group that contains at least a button the style of which is
"pulldown" is considered by Rev as a 'possible' menu bar.

> I understand I can create as many Menubars as are needed and hide/
> show them etc. But how does it know which one to use? What if there
> is more than one visible Menubar?

Rev does not mind which menu bar to use on Windows:
It's up to you to manage this and to show one menu bar only at a
time :-)
On Win, the menu bar is a group of Rev buttons and as any other
control, you can show or hide it.
As a menubar group is opaque, it depends also on the layering.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.