Menubar on Windows???

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Dec 12 08:24:47 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks Peter, I thought it was just me, but I can't figure it out
either. I think what they are saying is that under windows you can't
have the menubar in a separate stack - could someone confirm or deny
this? If this is true, can I copy the Menubar object from the Menubar
Stack into the current stack and then adjust the window size and the
position of the objects in the stack? (I'd obviously have to delete
it on startup each time).

All the Best
Dave