Trouble figuring out printpapersize and small fonts

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Dec 12 04:33:25 EST 2007

Hi Rgould,

1 inch is 72 px. It should be easy to make calculate printing
dimensions once you know this.

I've never had any problems printing small fonts on the Mac. Could it
be a problem with your label writer? What if you use AppleWorks/iWork
or perhaps a programme like Filemaker to print from?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 11-dec-2007, om 20:59 heeft rgould8 at aol.com het volgende geschreven: