Rev 2.9 beta buttons won't move (trying again)

Paul Gabel paulgabel at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 19:29:11 EST 2007

Hello everyone:

When I build a standalone using Rev 2.9 beta 9, my rectangle buttons
will neither play a sound nor move according to the scripts below,
even though they work perfectly in the IDE.

on mouseDown   -- in the button script
    moveButtons
end mouseDown

-------------

on moveButtons -- in the main stack script
    set the playloudness of audioClip "Click 3.aif" to 50
    play audioClip "Click 3.aif"
    move the target relative 2,2 in 4 ticks
    move the target relative -2,-2 in 4 ticks
end moveButtons

Usually the button script (other included commands) will function, but
sometimes not. I filed a bug report about this with quality control,
but now I'm wondering if anyone else has observed this problem, or
could try to duplicate it in the 2.9 beta. Thank you.

Paul Gabel

iMac Intel
Leopard