Packages

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Dec 11 13:54:32 EST 2007

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:31:17 +0000, Mark Smith wrote:

> This is great! I couldn't find this anywhere. So here's a function
> that uses it - maybe someone has better code for converting the path
> to applescript.

Well you can have AppleScript do it for you using "as POSIX file":

function thePackages pFolder
  put "tell application" && quote & "Finder" & quote & cr & \
      "packages of folder (" && quote & pFolder & quote & \
      "as POSIX file)" & cr & "end tell" into tScr

  do tScr as applescript
  put the result into tList
  replace comma with cr in tList

  repeat for each line L in tList
    get wordoffset("file", L)
    put word it + 1 of L & cr after tPackages
  end repeat
  replace quote with empty in tPackages
  return char 1 to -2 of tPackages
end thePackages