(no subject)

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Mon Dec 10 17:32:58 EST 2007

Struggling with AppleScript.

All I want to do is run a script that opens a finder folder from a
path (i.e. Macintosh HD:Users:MeUser:Desktop:myFolder:).

Well, this morning it works (after a reboot).  Last night it
wouldn't.  Same exact script... from Script Editor and from SuperCard
(oops).

Also, and I have no idea if this is related, copy and paste is not
working (on my 1GHz PowerBook PowerPC G4 10.4.11).  Also, before my
reboot this morning, my computer wouldn't open folders from the Doc
Bar.  What could these problems be caused by?  Any ideas?

Randall