Packages

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Dec 9 08:59:01 EST 2007

Mark,

Your solution seems like a winner, except for the newly created and
empty folder situation.

Jacque,

Here's one example: I've got a product that resizes graphics, but I
don't want them to 'go into' a package and find and resize the
graphics there. How to know if you're in a 'package' or 'bundle'?

I suppose this whole thing started when I commented "what a pain" when
Klaus announced the existence of more than just app bundles. Others
responded by pointing out the benefits of bundle/packages, and my
answer was 'it's still a pain for us programmers.'

Appears I'm not too far off base ;-)

OT: Gmail does a great job of handling threads in forums like this
one. For me it's simple to view an entire thread.