[OT] JavaScript editor?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Dec 8 06:58:13 EST 2007

Aptana is based on Eclipse. So how you like aptana is based on how you
like Eclipse. It is a robust product and their free offering is very
nice. I've installed it here but still, a simple text editor like
TextMate does the trick for me.

aptana: http://www.aptana.com

I think that more important than the javascript editor, it to decide
on javascript libraries to use or create your own. Javascript still
just text, but for us, used to xTalk, it can be a lot of text and
techniques to do the most simple things we take for granted. So the
base library is very important.

andre