copy large files in Rev on Mac

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:07:28 EST 2007

On Dec 7, 2007 5:35 AM, Ian Wood <revlist at azurevision.co.uk> wrote:

> The copying problems are occurring because revcopyfile is blocking
> and people are trying to come up with non-blocking *workarounds*

Thanks Ian for getting us back on track!

I've been been waiting with baited breathe for someone to provide a 'wow
isn't Rev cool' solution to this problem, but ended up almost sufficating
because we somehow got sidetracked on separating the files and folders from
an OSX bundle/package/app. Don't care, OSX files, folders
bundles/package/apps work fine for me, I just NEED a workaround for my app
to keep going whilst it's also copying 40GB of data.

I'll return to baited breathe status in the hope for that 'cool Rev'
solution.