How to auto startup

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 14:11:07 EST 2007

You won't find many people who know more about AppleScript that Sal and
Bill.
Check out the long-running site and very well categorized

http://applescriptsourcebook.com/

There are strange concepts that you need to get your head around or fall
into hours of aggravation, eg repeat looping, get info, dictionaries that
vary between vendors.  The best learning is to see well-designed finished
scripts and deconstruct them... live in script editor.

Another step, if you are serious about going down the path is to consider
the free editor program called Smile.  Far better than Script Editor.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas