OS X cgi error

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Thu Dec 6 11:24:05 EST 2007

Paolo,

I am positive I am using the correct engine. I downloaded it again to
be sure.

What other possibilities exist as the source of this problem?

Again:
- Nothing in the cgi-bin except for the Darwin engine and the
hello.cgi  script.
- The hello.cgi script is saved as a text file.
- All permissions in the cgi-bin are set to 755.
- The owner of the cgi-executables folder is my login id.
- The group is "www"

Thanks.
Richard