copy large files in Rev on Mac

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Dec 5 21:38:03 EST 2007

On Dec 5, 2007, at 9:09 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Do you mean to tell me Apple now has files which are bundles, too? I
> thought
> only apps were bundles. Sheesh, what a pain!

You have been able to use bundles as a file format for as long as I
can remember. It's actually a great feature for many applications as
you can hide many files (embedded images for example) in what appears
to be a single file to the user. Much easier for the user to manage
than a folder. I would have used bundles for ScreenSteps if we didn't
support Windows.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore