RR 2.9.0-dp-2 & VBscript

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Wed Dec 5 19:12:15 EST 2007

Hi Ton,

Sometimes I have trouble seeing my own syntax "issues' in inline-built
scripts like yours, so I store the script as a whole in a custom
property, then get it and use it as needed. If there are run-time
variations needed in the script, I use "[[placeholder]]" or some similar
tag in the stored script and then

    replace "[[placeholder]]" with <whatever> in tMyScript

Maybe that will work in your case!

Phil Davis