Decolorizing scripts?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 14:00:42 EST 2007

On 12/3/07 10:37 AM, "Paul Gabel" <paulgabel at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hello everyone:
>
> Do any of you know how to decolorize scripts? "Colorize" is in the
> Scripts menu, but not the reverse. I searched the docs with the word
> "color," but found no appropriate command. Sometimes doing a Find
> inadvertently decolorizes them, but now that I want that to happen it
> won't. Standalones don't need colorized scripts, that's why I'm
> asking. Somewhere I read the advice that decolorizing should be done
> before building a standalone.

I have not heard about any standalone issues with colorizing.
I prefer not to use colorizing

Steps you could use
1 turn off colorizing
2 select all in the script editor widow
3 set the text color to black
Further changes will not colorize

Note:  you can set the background color
I set my background to a medium gray with black text
   easier for me to read
To do this, open Rev preferences, choose script editor, then enter "gray90"

Hope this helps

Jim Ault
Las Vegas