OT (Way! off topic) repurpose print pages

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Dec 2 15:02:30 EST 2007

We are looking to outsource some old fashioned "ink on paper" page
layout repurposing - prepress work.

Job: take existing Indesign CS3 files and images (or pdfs) for the print
edition of Hinduism Today and "reflow" these into a new page design.
There is not a lot of "creative" in this job basically you are getting
from one magazines' rectangular dimension to another with the page
furniture  somewhat different  in the target publication. It's a matter
of refitting, applying new styles to match the target publications font
universe etc.

contact me off list: katir at hindu.org, if you have a phone number, give
me that and a time to call you. We are looking for a service and a
price,  by Dec 10th.

Where you live is not an issue, if you also have graphci design skills,
that may come into play later..

Aloha
Sivakatirswami