QT + SMIL = BAD COMBO

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Dec 1 18:59:38 EST 2007

> I also went lost on that road before. I found that RealPlayer
> support for SMIL is better than apple, so people wanting to
> really use SMIL can move to RP or use a Flash Media Player,
> many support some SMIL.

I had the chance to meet with the Quicktime product manager at a recent
Apple Event. Mostly QT was discussed in terms of the iPhone, but SMIL seems
to be on nobody's list at Apple. Also, don't think to play back QTVRs on the
iPhone either.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC
- Because it is about who you know.(tm)
http://www.proactive-intl.com

Visit Mirye - http://www.mirye.com
North American Publisher of Runtime Revolution