is "drawer" broken in Rev 2.8.1?

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Fri Aug 31 14:34:56 EDT 2007

Bug 4738 describes this condition.  It appears only to  effect OSX
3.x and below... so testing on an Intel Mac won't show this (unless
it is something to do with your code  :  )  I would invite people to
vote for this bug.  While drawers were never perfect they did have
some basic reliable functionality in 2.6.1 which is now gone with the
later versions of Rev. if users have OSX 10.3 or less.

Andre, if you found a way to make the drawer stay attached, I would
be interested to hear how.

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)