Send email with attachment

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Fri Aug 31 00:31:07 EDT 2007

Thanks Derek.

What I want to do is essentially what Microsoft does in Word and
Excel. You can email the document you have open and it uses the
default email client on both Macs and Windows to do it.

That's a good point about web mail programs. I hadn't thought of
that. Unfortunately, I can't depend on a server somewhere for this
software.

Bill