The Beta 2.9 question again.

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Thu Aug 30 13:21:20 EDT 2007

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Peter Alcibiades wrote:
>> As Wittgenstein memorably said, or maybe it is what he memorably
>> should have said, or maybe it was R D Laing who memorably said it:
>>
>> If you can't say it, you can't say it -  and you can't dance it either.
>
> Oh great, now someone is going to file a bug report about how Rev can't
> dance. ;)

This topic is too fertile (as in imagination, not as in fertilizer!) for me to
leave it alone. I'm trying to imagine the Rev vocabulary needed to invoke the
behavior of this robot (shown on the web site of one of my subcons, a robotics
freak):

   http://ifup.org/2007/08/24/perfection-spoon-dancing-robots/

I promise I won't say anything else. For a while.

FWIW -
Phil Davis