connecting to 3.2 valventina database with rev

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Aug 30 01:31:33 EDT 2007

On 30/8/07 6:54 AM, "Robert Mann" <robmann at gp-racing.com> wrote:

Hi Robert,

> Well I spent the whole day trying to figure out why data was not being saved
> in the valentine database with a standalone

You have not answer it seems on my question.
    Did you install VComponents folder into compiled standalone
    using script ?

Note, that if your project is not huge, you can send us project or even
compiled app WITHOUT installed VComponents folder, and we can try debug it
here to see where is mistake.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin