trouble with standalone valentina

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Aug 29 12:18:37 EDT 2007

Hello Robert,
this may sound naive. But instead of using "this stack" try to use the real
name of the stack. The stack you think is the default might not be the
default one so you may been accessing the property of some other stack which
is empty.

try using something like:

if the _customKeyVSCR of this stack is empty then
   answer "current stack is" && the short name of this stack
end if

if it is the correct stack, then check is the custompropertyset is the right
one. You may be accessing the right stack all along but trying with a wrong
property set being the current one.

If the problem still persists, run your routine that saves the VSCR key and
then open the *troublesome* stack in the IDE and check if the value is being
saved. Chances are if you're acessing it right but there's no value that the
save routine is wrong.

HTH
andre