Drag & Drop with color cursor

Jim Carwardine jim at hiringsmart.ca
Mon Aug 27 19:07:52 EDT 2007

Welcome to MS and Entourage... Jim

on 8/27/07 7:28 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Even after you quoted and resent the link, I can still click on it in
> Apple Mail and directly get to the correct page. I have no idea what
> your mail client does with it.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille
>
> --

> http://economy-x-talk.com
> http://www.salery.biz
>
> Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
> http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com
>

> Op 27-aug-2007, om 23:46 heeft Jim Carwardine het volgende geschreven:
>
>> This got wrapped and I can't figure out how to unwrap the line.
>> Just taking
>> out the carriage return doesn't seem to help... Jim
>>

>> on 8/27/07 11:41 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
>>
>>> <http://search.gmane.org/search.php?
>>> group=gmane.comp.ide.revolution.user&query=drag+and+drop+dragdata>

HiringSmart Canada is a successful international end-to-end human resource
support business
> providing science-based assessments and productivity tools to multi-branch
> businesses
> where each branch, without the help of an HR professional, attracts, hires and
> engages THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

We Help You Attract, Hire and Keep the Right People.
www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca   www.KeepingTheBest.ca

HiringSmart Canada
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139