Microsoft XML

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Aug 28 11:43:06 EDT 2007

I should have said something on digg.com about #2.  I don't really
consider #2 a problem.  It has to do with converting decimal to binary.
Excel stores numbers as numbers, not as text, and there is no way to
store 12345.12345 in binary as exactly that.

--
Peter T. Evensen
Juice Plus+ Independent Distributor