Rev and Vista Troubles (Update)

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Mon Aug 27 21:47:49 EDT 2007

After trying my standalone again, it turns out that Rev is only blowing
up on Vista when using the IDE.  A standalone (or rather an app that
uses StackRunner to launch) DOES seem to work just fine.

The only error messages I'm getting in the Event Log are for revdb.dll
and a "Failure To Print" message (I'm only getting the error when I try
and print a report that happens to use database calls to fill in the data).

I hope this will help narrow down the problem.  For what it's worth, I
copied the program verbatim from my XP Pro System where it DOES work
both in the IDE and standalone).

Len Morgan