Unicode Wrapping

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 24 12:53:01 EDT 2007

Hi Dan,

I'm sorry to tell you that Revolution cannot wrap double-byte unicode
text correctly. You might want to check the formattedwidth of each
line and replace the last space of the line with a return if the
formattedwidth of that particular line is larger than the width of
the field.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 24-aug-2007, om 18:33 heeft Dan Friedman het volgende geschreven: