jjAnswerFTPfile and jjAnswerFTPfolder

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Fri Aug 24 05:26:39 EDT 2007

Thanks Stephen,

I just did a major rewrite, it is much simpler and more elegant,
please delete the earlier one, it was very much a first draft.

include window title as a parameter - done
make "OK" button label change to "Open" at appropriate times (when
folder single clicked) (and disable appropriately) - done
return properly formatted FTP string - done

http://leapingbrain.com/products/jjanswerFTPdemo.rev.zip