OS X CGI

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Aug 23 20:57:39 EDT 2007

I don't know of any bugs, but the time it takes for a "hello world"
cgi to return is around 80-90 ms on my old 400 Mhz G4, and around
120-130 ms on my spanking new 2.2 Ghz macintel laptop, both using the
Darwin cgi engine, (under Rosetta on the laptop, I assume).

A prime-numbers-up-to-500 script took 400 ms on the macIntel natively
in the IDE, but 950 ms (not including the startup and return time) in
the cgi under Rosetta on the same machine.

Best,

Mark