white windows/stacks?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Aug 22 15:34:40 EDT 2007

Recently, Paul Gabel wrote:

> Do any of you know all of the reasons (or as many as you can think
> of) why opening a stack by script could cause it to show white and
> blank? This happens to me sometimes. In the Rev Window menu, the
> blank window is checked, and when I manually item-select it the blank
> window returns to normal. This will happen repeatedly with the same
> window. Is it a memory issue?

Is this a stack you created?  I've seen this on occasion -- sometimes it's
caused by a script failure during an event that takes place during a locked
screen.  You might try stepping through your script, commenting out key
events one by one, until you find the culprit.  Other folks may have
additional suggestions.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director